Modeling and Design of Molecular Materials 2018
is the eighth conference in the MDMM
interdisciplinary meeting will be devoted to presenting contemporary
computational methods along with their applications in molecular modeling,
molecular material design, bioinformatics and related fields. Participation of
experimentalists interested in application of molecular modeling techniques is
encouraged. Planned sessions include:
- advances in computational methods
- modeling electronic structure
- modeling chemical reactions
- modeling biomolecules
- modeling molecular materials
- modeling and design by alumni of Wroclaw universities
Refereed conference proceedings will be published in the Journal of Molecular Modeling
(Springer) as it was the case with all previous MDMM meetings.
Our sponsors and supporters
MDMM 2018 is over. This year we hosted 90 participants from 10
The winners of the student poster contest sponsored by Springer are:
Refereed conference proceedings will be published as Topical Collection TC-MDMM2018 in 2019 in various issues of the Journal of Molecular Modeling.
- Wiktoria Jedwabny - Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Krzysztof Bojarski - University of Gdansk, Poland
- Zuzanna Wojdyla - Institute of Catalysis and Surface Science of PAS, Cracow, Poland
The deadline to submit manuscripts for review via JMM Editorial Manager webpage will be October 30th 2018.
Please mark submitted manuscripts 'This paper belongs to Topical Collection MDMM 2018'.